Beet Pancakes 2.0 (Brandless edition!)

Beet Pancakes 2.0 (Brandless edition!)

What is Valentine’s Day without bright pink pancakes? These delicious pancakes, adapted from Brandless’ Gluten-Free Pancake and Waffle Mix features a surprise ingredient… BEETS! You heard me right. By adding beets to the mix, you not only get a beautiful pink pancake, but you are also able to omit the oil in the recipe, which [...]

Beet Hummus

Beet Hummus

     Beets are not only amazing for their beautiful, bright pink color, but they are packed with tons of vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants that boost your immune system and prevent sickness & disease! The nutrients in beets can help lower blood pressure and decrease inflammation, which prevents diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and [...]

Spicy Lentil & Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes (with Cashew Cheese Drizzle!)

Spicy Lentil & Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes (with Cashew Cheese Drizzle!)

Okay friends, this is the savory, spicy, and hearty JACKPOT. I had meal prepped some green lentils, sweet potatoes, and quinoa already so I decided to turn them into a delicious recipe. This was so easy to make and I had the whole thing prepared in under an hour! (just be sure to have your [...]

Açaí Bowl

Açaí Bowl

Odds are that you have heard of açaí (pronounced ah-sigh-ee) or açaí bowls. Açaí is a berry found on açaí palm trees in rainforests in South America. The flesh and skin of the berry (the edible part) only makes up 20% of it, and the seed takes up the remaining 80%. The flesh and skin [...]