One of my all-time FAVORITE snacks has to be no-bake energy balls. I honestly make them every week to have in-between meals or before workouts as a little energy booster. They are made with all whole ingredients with no refined sugars or artificial ingredients. I’ve had this recipe in my phone notes for TOO LONG not to share. I hope you enjoy!
No-Bake Energy Balls
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milled flax seed
- 1/2 cup cashew butter or almond butter (I love Trader Joe’s cashew butter!)
- 1/3 cup honey or agave for vegan option
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs or vegan semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch Himalayan sea salt
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together with your hands or a large wooden spoon
- Use a tablespoon or a cookie scoop to portion out onto a baking tray (I use reusable silicon baking mats**)
- Refrigerate and enjoy!