There have been over 1500 hospitalizations & 45 deaths from the flu in Oklahoma this flu season – which means we need to be treating our bodies extra well to keep them healthy!! Recently I have been starting my morning off with a big green smoothie / smoothe bowl packed with spinach & mango for vitamin A & Vitamin C after my morning trip to the gym. Exercise also naturally strengthens the immune system (just be sure to wash your hands/exercise equipment/mat when working out in a public environment).
Take care of your body & it’ll take care of you!
Stay healthy friends!!!
Mango + Greens Smoothie Bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 2 cups frozen spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk unsweetened
- 1 scoope Arbonne Vanilla Protein
- 1 tbsp milled flax seed
- Add all ingredients to high-speed blender and mix until thoroughly blended
- If too runny, add more frozen fruit. If too thick, add more almond milk
- Pour into chilled bowl, decorate with toppings and enjoy!