Food intolerances can come in many different shapes and sizes. They differ from food allergies in that it is not an allergic reaction (such as hives or throat swelling up), but a lack of certain enzymes that inhibit you from being able to digest or metabolize certain foods. This causes inflammation in the gut which can lead to:
- GI problems (bloating, discomfort, stomach ache, diarrhea/constipation)
- Migraines or headache
- Unexplained weight gain and slow metabolism
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Poor attention and cognition or "brain fog"
- Skin rashes, acne, or eczema
- Fatigue and depression
- Food cravings (carbohydrates, sugar, etc)
If you feel you have an intolerance, please check out the Food Intolerance Test Package which contains a Food Intolerance Test and a FREE 30 minute consult. You can find more information on intolerance testing at PinnerTest.com.