Lavender is one of my all-time favorite scents. I use lavender oil daily as a natural stress reliever and natural perfume. I order it from Eden's Garden as a roll-on which makes it really easy to apply, and it's already diluted!
I recently made lavender coconut milk, which is delicious on its own! But then I decided to take it a step further and create a lavender smoothie! It paired perfectly with banana and wild blueberries, though I think it would be delicious with bananas alone. However, I think the blueberries gave it the purple tint I was looking for. I hope you enjoy this rich & floral smoothie as much as I did!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1 cup lavender coconut milk
- Once you have made the lavender coconut milk, leave refrigerated for at least 4-6 hours.
- Add frozen bananas and blueberries to blender with lavender coconut milk and blend until well combined.
- Enjoy it as a smoothie or smoothie bowl!